Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Follies: 6 Musical Politicians Edition




Binders of Women are played out.  And so I give you: 6 Musical Politicians (or 9, if you honestly think the Singing Senators should count as more than one musical person).


6. Nixon on piano...








5. Bubba on Sax...





4. The Singing Senators...





3. Robert Byrd (I cannot BELIEVE I haven't ever seen this before)...





2. My kids' favorite: Jon Huntsman on piano (he starts playing at 0:28)...





1. And the clearly most-talented, Condoleezza Rice on piano...





4 comments:

  1. I love Clinton on the sax. I remember that moment from when I was a kid. I couldn't believe that a real live politician would appear on a talk tv like the Arsenio Hall Show. Those were the days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Arsenio. It's Arseniooooooooooooooooooooo Haaaaaaaaall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why, again, did the GOP pick Romney over Huntsman?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent question. I think it's because he wasn't willing to say every darn thing they wanted him to say.

    ReplyDelete