Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Follies: Snakes on a Plane Edition



So I'm most of the way through drafting a Friday Follies about Unions and the NFL.  And then I see this video (caution: there is swearing - obviously, if you've read the title):




...And just like that, I decided to change my post.

Now it's about funny viral videos from this election.  I picked the funniest five I could find.  So send the kids or your boss in the other room.




1. Brilliant Slim Shady remix a la Romney (hilarious, but mildly vulgar in places):





2. And an equally brilliant "U Didn't Build That" MC Hammer remix (same dude made it - this one's not swear-y or vulgar, just funny):





3. Here's Sarah Silverman breaking down the voter law changes (there is swearing in this one):






4. This one is safe for kids/work, but I'm not sure how I feel about it.  HuffPo seems to love it, but there's something a bit... well, watch it and see if you see what I see:





5. Celebrities on Why to Vote (again with the swearing, vulgarity):


1 comment:

  1. I almost completely lost it at "my dog is on the roof, my dog is on the roof."

    ReplyDelete