So we're taking tomorrow off, because unlike Walmart, Kmart, Toys R Us, and Sears, we Respect the Holiday. I mean seriously: only TV Celebrities, Broadway Dancers, High School Marching Bands, and Football Players are supposed to work on Thanksgiving :-)
In the meantime, let's meme it up.
First there was McKayla, being unimpressed:
Way #1 to know the President is feeling pretty good these days?
...he is willing to participate in breaking the internet.
1. McCain skips the info session on Benghazi while complaining he has no info on Benghazi:
2. Prez Not Impressed by Romney/Ryan:
4. Even the Rs Got into the Meme Act:
|Ooh, burn. But see: Supreme Court decision.|
5. Prez Apparently Weighs in on All Manner of Current Events:
|Particularly Masterful Photoshopping Skills Here.|
|I believe the President is making a comment on the Greek-Tragedy-like nature of Petraeus' Hubris.|
|The Prez goes to an Old-Time-y portrait shop, with his best buds McKayla and Gov. Christie.|
6. Warning: Mandi's Favorite, the face-swap, quickly scroll on past if you can't stand the face-swap...
7. And My Personal Favorite:
|This may be making the statement that the President is a vampire, however. No reflection...|
So Have a Happy Thanksgiving, People...
And Because I Love You... Gobble, Gobble, y'all: